Thursday, March 18, 2010

POP



Oh, man. Ever been so stressed out you popped your stress ball?!



I don't even know where to begin. There's too much going on at once. During the next TWO WEEKS, I am doing all of the following:

- Leaving a job
- Beginning 2 weeks of dog-sitting
- Moving out of my apartment and in with my parents
- Beginning daily radiation treatments

TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH!! There's so much to DO that I have just been plowing through it all every day - packing, bringing stuff to the dump and recycling and thrift stores (thank you, Anneka, Cathryn, Hart family!), dishes, laundry, more packing, meeting minutes, phone calls, doctor's appointments, bills, emails, more packing, tamoxifen research, cooking, cleaning, getting more boxes, finding my W-2s, making lists of questions to ask the oncologist, blah blah blah. And so frequently these days, I think that I'm doing fine, and then realize that actually, I'm subconsciously clenching my stomach and holding my breath. My shoulders are always up around my ears. I have to put on loud music and belt it out in the car, otherwise I spend entire drives barely breathing. I'm gobbling Rescue Remedy pills like there's no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment