Saturday, March 20, 2010

Britta and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Yesterday was one of the worst days I have had since Diagnosis Day.
It was my first day of radiation.
20 minutes before my appointment, I was eating lunch and cracked my tooth. This was the third time in 15 months that I have cracked a tooth. I cried. I would rather have another lumpectomy, than a SIXTH ROOT CANAL.
I cried all through radiation.
When I got home, my landlord verbally attacked me and announced he's not giving me my security deposit back when I move out. He said mean things that I can't post on a public blog.
Then there were 5 men in my apartment for 2 hours, to clean up black mold, inspect for fire safety, and fix the sink. I had nowhere to cry in peace and could barely breathe from the bleach fumes.
I fled to a friend's house for the evening, and cried. Then I called my mom, and cried some more.
Then I took a Benadryl and slept for 11 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Girl- OMG. You need, and i mean NEED NEED NEED to get some legal assistance with this landlord. DO NOT let him walk all over you! You CAN find free legal help! Call around in town... Local friends- HELP THIS GIRL OUT!

    Rarh. Even my jerkwad old landlord wasn't this bad...

    ReplyDelete