Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Okay

Things are slowly getting better. I know it will just be a roller-coaster for a while.
I talked with my nurse this morning, and pretty much got things straightened out.
I made the appointments with the rad onc and med onc, which can always be rescheduled if necessary, or canceled if I decide to go to different oncs.

Other things that helped me calm down today:
- Buying more Rescue Remedy pastilles
- A visit with my naturopath
- Reply email from K, about surgery issues/?s I had
- Dinner with a friend, full of laughter
- Watching YouTube videos about radiation therapy so I know what to expect
- Commiserating with other BC survivors on message boards
- Talking with my mom
- Loving emails from friends
- Coffee

I'm hoping for a good night's sleep... and tomorrow will be a new day.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Britta and am so glad to see you are taking care of yourself, as usual... You're a great model! I've been sending deep breaths your way! xoxoxoxox -Cora

    ReplyDelete