Today has been a very good day! A very ANTI-CANCER day! :)
- I slept well, for 8 hours
- I ate delicious, healthy, cancer-fighting food: yogurt with stevia, apple spice cake sweetened with fruit juice only, quinoa with Indian peas/cheese/sauce, a cup of frozen cranberries, two cups of green tea, a little bit of 70% dark chocolate, walnuts, and a vegan/gluten-free/refined sugar-free cookie with raisins and sunflower seeds.
- I walked in the invigorating winter air, for 2 hours!
- I used a positive adjective in relation to winter (see above)
- I had a good conversation with a friend, to process negative emotions
- I journaled more about my mastectomy vs. re-excision + radiation dilemma, and wrote to a few people about it
- I did a load of dishes, cleaned the litter box, paid 3 bills, returned a library book, replied to a bunch of emails, and cleaned a little
- I read over 100 pages of my new Anti-Cancer book, by Dr. David Servan-Schreiber (Thanks, Mom!)
- I cuddled with my cat
- I completed about 2/3 of the set of meeting minutes that are due tomorrow afternoon
- I laughed
- I did 5 pull-ups
- I checked my incisions, and smiled, because they are looking great, and I'm so proud of my body for being so good at healing! I sent happy thoughts to my breasts!
- I emailed myself ideas for how to make tomorrow good, too
One day at a time...