Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hmph

So, the cancerous lump is in my left breast. When I was at DH last week, I had my right breast mammogramed. I just received the results in the mail:

"It is normal, there is no evidence of cancer on your mammogram."

So, health is defined as the absence of a negative? Hmph. I wanna re-write it:

"Dearest Britta!
Your right breast is so healthy and normal and beautiful, like the breasts of women all over the world! How wonderful! Go eat some chocolate and celebrate your awesome breast!"

There, that's better.

2 comments:

  1. Love you Britta. You are a beautiful, splendid, woman.

    Thinking of you.........

    Love
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta:
    Every little cell in your right breast is healthy,
    Every little cell in your right breast is well!

    ReplyDelete